Sale Ends Once The Timer Hits Zero!
Weather Predicting Storm Glass is a mixture of chemicals that is sealed in a glass, it presents a liquid that shifts from solid to crystalline form under circumstances that aren’t still fully understood. From these fluctuating patterns, predictions were made about the approaching weather.
- This Storm Glass can predict the weather with a surprising accuracy, such as sunny weather, cloudy weather, thunderstorms, and blizzards
- Storm Glass is also great conversation starter — making it as an ideal corporate gift
- It can be an exclusive addition to the interiors in your living room, office space, or bedroom.
- This gift is suitable for all age groups, may it be for adults or children
How does the Storm Glass predict different weather conditions?
- When the liquid is clear that only means that the weather is sunny and bright
- If there are crystals at the bottom it means there is thick air or frost
- And if the liquid inside the glass is rimmed with small stars, that means thunderstorms
- What about if there are large flakes inside the glass? That indicates heavy air, overcast, and snow during the winter
- Crystal threads form on the upper part of the liquid: that's windy weather
- There are small dots: there is fog or damp weather
- And if there are flakes that rise and remain at the top: there is wind in the upper air regions
- What if there are small stars during a sunny winter day: it means that there will be snow in one or two days
- And lastly, the higher the crystals rise, the colder it will be during winter
SMALL STORM GLASS: H X W (5.11" X 2.4")
MEDIUM STORM GLASS: H X W (7.0" X 3.15")
LARGE STORM GLASS: H X W (7.87" X 3.54")
Material: Glass and Fluid that consists of Camphor Crystals, Potassium Nitrate, Ammonium Chloride, Water, and Alcohol
Shape: Water Droplet
- Color: Transparent